Thank you for your interest in contacting the Rotary Club of Sugarloaf (formerly South Gwinnett County)
Rotary International (RI) is an association of individual clubs, with each club operating autonomously. Membership is extremely important to us, and we are always eager to hear from individuals interested in our mission and in joining a Rotary club. The RI universal premise is that the membership of each club constitutes an accurate representation of the business and professional population within the community served.
Looking For Community Leaders
The Rotary motto is “Service Above Self” and the Rotary Club of Sugarloaf is looking for community leaders in all walks of life that are looking for a great place to get connected and bring a servants heart to the projects and services we provide to Gwinnett County and the world. Your next step is to visit our club and meet some of the great Sugarloaf Rotarians.
STEP 1: Visit Rotary Club of Sugarloaf
Benefits of Membership
- Effecting change within the Gwinnett community
- Opportunity for friendship, community, camaraderie
- Advancing business and professional contacts
- Developing leadership skills
- Gaining an understanding of — and having an impact on — international humanitarian issues
Responsibilities of Membership
- Attendance: Three events per month, which could be a combination of weekly meetings, committee meetings, or community service events.
- Quarterly fees: Members are responsible for paying quarterly dues to the Rotary Club of Sugarloaf. Dues primarily cover the cost of meals and also help provide funds for our service projects both locally and internationally.
- Service: By participating in club service projects, members learn about our club’s involvement in local and international projects and can volunteer their time and talents where they are most needed
Through Rotary International’s service programs, a Rotary club can have a significant effect on the quality of life in its community. Rotary Foundation programs offer opportunities to form international partnerships that help people in need worldwide. Some 1.2 million Rotarians in 30,000 clubs in more than 160 countries make significant contributions to the quality of life at home and around the globe.